0800 612 4518 - Call to chat about your headshot.
Do you need a professional headshot?
A Professional headshot for your business can make you stand out from the crowd and represent you in a way you want your business brand to be remembered. Take your business to the next level and invest in YOUR brand image and see the difference it makes.
Different styles of headshots are available depending what area you work in and the type & style will be discussed with you to make sure you get the best fit for your business.
- Business Professionals
- Company Teams
- Conferences and Events
- Professional Services
Book an Appointment Now or call on 0800 612 4518
The headshot process
I take it a little further than just getting a camera and taking a picture. I've been in business for years and marketing is a speciality and goes hand in hand with my business. Before the shoot I'll also send you over a 'Guide to a GREAT Headshot' to help you get the most of the session.
- When we first meet at the studio (or location), we'll have a chat about what you want to get out of the headshot and what it will be used for.
- Hair and make-up; this can either be done yourself or with one of our experienced make-up artists (must be pre-booked and subject to additional fee).
- I'll then take a few shots to see how you photograph and also talk you through posing techniques to make sure you look the part.
- As I shoot, you will be able to review the images on a screen so that you can see what works and doesn't work.
- Wardrobe changes.
- More shots.
- Review images - this is where you get to review all the images from the session and rate and pick your favourite images. This ensures that you get the image that you want!
- Editing and delivery - Basic retouching which is free, includes removing stray hair, reducing smile / age lines, blemishes, brightening of teeth and eyes and delivery of your headshot is done within one week from the shoot.
What is included in your headshot
- Branding consultation - so I know what you are looking to achieve and how you will be using your new headshots.
- I'll send you over a 'Guide to a GREAT Headshot'
- Optional Hair and Make-up (must be pre-booked and subject to additional fee).
- The Photoshoot which includes coaching, directing and a few laughs.
- Review of your images for you to select your chosen headshot
- Fully edited and licensed image which will be supplied in normal crop, square crop and black & white.
Just you headshot @ the Studio - 1 x headshot
We spend 60 minutes at the studio capturing you a high quality profile shot. Of course we will take quite a few images to make sure we get the best angles and if you want more then it is easy to upgrade the package.
The 'Just you Headshot' costs £80 which includes a fully edited and licensed image which will be supplied in normal crop, square crop and black & white at both print resolution and online resolution.
All about you headshot @ the Studio - 6 x headshot
If you are an entrepreneur or business professional looking to build your brand then this 2 hour shoot captures a range of headshot styles you can use in both online and printed mediums. From the fun shots to the more serious business style you will have a selection for whatever you are promoting.
The 'All about you headshot' costs £250 which includes six fully edited and licensed images which will be supplied in normal crop, square crop and black & white at both print resolution and online resolution.
- An extra shot from the shoot, fully edited @ £40 each
- Professional Hair & Make-up @ £150.00 (Will require an extra hour before the shoot booking)
- Cut out versions - transparent background @ £30 each
- Location shoots @ POA
- Multiple staff @ POA